ProGrade Digital attended the Photo Next show in Yokohama, Japan on June 18th and presented it’s views on where the industry is headed in the area of professional removable storage and workflow in the coming decade. With particular emphasis on emerging technology direction for memory card interfaces, this presentation first looks back over 30 years at what has defined successful card standards to then present a thesis on what will make a successful card standard beginning in 2020
- PROGRADE DIGITAL™ ANNOUNCES FASTER SDXC UHS-II V60 and V90 MEMORY CARDS WITH REFRESH PRO™ SUPPORT*
- PROGRADE DIGITAL™ INTRODUCES REFRESH PRO™ SOFTWARE TO MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR MEMORY CARD AND REFRESH IT TO FACTORY-ORIGINAL CONDITION
- Monitoring The Health Of Your Digital Memory Card And Refreshing It To Regain Performance Using ProGrade Digital Refresh Pro
- What’s Next in Removable Storage?
- SD™ Express: A Comparison To CFexpress™